#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed. Most Cousins Unjabbed. Hard to argue with the jabbed at family outings since none of them know anyone with any side effects. They can't even imagine that type of evil in this world.

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.

Can't imagine under any scenario that Trump will come out against the vax.

Now XRP...
Just follow the money.

Due to the case. It's going to be the first crypto asset with 100% clarity given by the SEC. Zero Doubt.

The worst thing that could happen to Ripple is a Fine and/or Coin Burn. Both of those outcomes are still bullish for XRP when the lawsuit concludes.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

👁️✨👁️

"At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells."
@vincentkennedy

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’s harder w family as we’re more forward w eachother. Been to company dinner this season and here we have top notch diplomacy both sides.
Understand about Trump.

Well Worth Your Listen America
(Must See)

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-19-.html

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i have been very careful about what i say. having fallen for the first dose, i fear for my life and i do not trust any doctor hospital or practice. every one i know wants to believe their providers care about them and that they are important. they do not want
to believe they are in harms way. they certainly do not want to believe their providers (some have had for decades) put them there for a monitary bonus. i can let them know that i believe mine has.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

💸💸💸If you want to buy XRP, Mr Pool told us that we can buy it at http://www.bitrue.com, but you have to be somewhat comfortable with submitting market buy orders. In other words, they don't block US citizens from buying XRP like Coinbase does, but they also are less user friendly for crypto newbies when it comes to purchasing, because it is targeted to crypto pros. One route is to buy a stack of Stellar Lumens (XLM) at Coinbase and transfer them to your account at Bitrue. Fees on XLM transfers are super low (just like XRP!).

And, one more tip, If you want to check prices of the top 100 coins and daily news updates, check out Bidya @ http://www.bidya.com

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Well Worth Your Listen America
(Must See)

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-19-.html

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

US folks can legally by on Uphold which is easier to use. Great price now.

(2) Show this thread

my uncle got his boostet in november, then Thursday got a shingles booster, friday could barely stand up or walk, saturday slumped to thr floor while walking across the living room and died before paramedics arrived.

last year at Christmas he said he couldnt wait to get vaccinated to gey back to “normal”. i said “please dont, that stuff will kill you. i got thr lectute from him that thr doctor said it was said, amd my dad was VERY angry that i spoke out and said its an individual decision, and now he’s dead!!

In response Misti Kissanon to her Publication

I’m so sorry about your uncle. At least you said what you felt and tried to stop him. Your intentions were good. Can you imagine how terrible you would have felt if you hadn’t said anything and he passed away? You tried.

(1) Show this thread

vaccinated individuals need to avoid doing sauna and rigorous exercise

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X9oMvf6dbhCi/

(3) Show this thread

Does Anyone Know What Trump Is Talking About On The 6th?

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Election fraud, I believe.

(1) Show this thread

if trump knows its bad why is he keeping silent about people dying

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Pam Truth to his Publication

the truth has to be revealed for all. that's the only way you have a true awakening.

(1) Show this thread

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

same, same, same… and every friend and coworker.

XRP is still my jam. Add a little here, a little there… if all goes as expected it'll be a nice egg. If not, I only gambled what I could afford to lose.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Morris Light to his Publication

People under the spell who are around us, will choose to see the adverse events/death numbers of HCQ,IVER, from the above data and ignore the covid numbers. Because we have always told them of alternatives to vax. Spell is strong!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Only our Parents and one of my sister, the rest about 30 of us will never.

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

As far as XRP is concerned, THIS is the tweet that settled the deal for me. It was such an unusual tweet and I knew there was something special about it. 😉 It seemed to be a very clear message of the coming rewards for purchasing XRP.

In response Mike LSGA to his Publication

this is not criticizing, simply a question

who and when did everyone decide there was a decode for everything?

more importantly, how many times has it been correct or turned out / panned out in our reality?

it seems like theres normally hundreds of options when the gematria is used, and people seem to pick whichever floats their fancy most ….

not against it, i fucking hope with everything in me XRP moons…

just wondering where these decodes got their verification as something actually being used to communicate

do you have any evidence of this? / any of the decodes panning out?

ive seen some WHACK ass accounts constantly posting a decode for everything VK says/ DT says, ect…

its almost as if they never communicate just to communicate…

dudes are decoding even VKs response to me in this thread 🤣 what are the chances hes using me and the timing of my comment? id say slim. 1/103947362929483738 🤣

with love❤️ looking forward to your response

(1) Show this thread

as always, i appreciate your response

and although i understand you are in the same boat,
i would love your theory or game strategy on why he wouldnt denouce them?

obviously he allowed them to be made/ passed,

could he not have comissioned non criminal companies to submit solutions? why allow gates and chronies to fast forward their plan?
im just really struggling eith the game theory

best theory ive gotten is “he chose between bad or worse” … which i still dont believe

transparency on the plan would have caused way more people to wake up IMO,

yet its been codes and decodes from the jump

when are we going to try the TRUTH on for size?

all he did was look like a plant playing us from the other side,

just like the illuminati card game seemed to surmise

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Here to support TRUMP and the USA!!!!! WWG1WGA!! Do it Q!

hey VK, pulled put of the stock market about 6 months ago for the most part…. ahould we stay out, crash still coming?

In response Ryan Trump to his Publication

man thats alot of faith to put in an anonymous account

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

your following count = 18.... nice touch boss.

wha'd I miss in the last 2 weeks?

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.
I'll take Breaking Spells for Winner Take All!!!!

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

I am the only one in my family not jabbed. I just pray!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Just myself and my Dad in mine. My mom wasn’t either and passed from cancer

(1) Show this thread

Are you convinced of the usefulness of any crypto?
Because I'm not...
I think it would only be a way out of the puddle under the eaves...
Happy New Year!🙏

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

I really like ChorusX as well since is going to take away the power from music labels and give it back to the artists, and since music is one of their best if not their best tool to brainwash the masses I think is going to be a key player in the awakening + it runs on the XRPL

(1) Show this thread

....and the other prob is they all keep testing....they have become lazy and stupid and love the extra time off work when they have to isolate....idiots...

message over messenger

what to make off trump’s vax message and then of trump himself

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Spell breakers - would that be folks like Kappy, Candace, James O’ Keefe, etc.? Or is this more of an unseen layer at play? Or combo?

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Hi friend! Hope you are well! Did you happen to see VK's reply to me recently about Kappy? It kind of caught me off guard!!!!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'm keeping my eye on XRP as well... I have never liked Crypto from the start.. just a gut feeling, I do have silver and I did get some DWAC with my AMC sales, but we shall see..

I'm excited for Truth Social too.. Lot's of happy to be coming, now If we can just convince our fam and frens that they don't need to listen to MSM, Fruadci, or anyone else who took an Oath to do no harm but still lied about getting jabbed... I was blue in the face last year, did they all listen? nooooooo but a few did keep asking and decided to skip it Thank God..
#FamilyIsEverything

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Justice

books, painting, walks in nature

Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed: same here, the older generation and brainwashed into taking the jab. Allready 7 victims of those jabs around me. 3 sick from wearing the mouthcaps.