Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

SAFE?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

his booster had a teense potassium, i suspect

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

What do you think of tesla healing waves ?

https://youtu.be/68xJ3ysmuIE

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

re :: NYT EDITOR - sorry NOT SORRY

rags & rubbish/karma is a bitch

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

5G is a target acquiring weapon system - This is not for control but an extermination technology

https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/5g-is-a-target-acquiring-weapon-system-this-is-not-for-control-but-an-extermination-technology

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

How The Jab of The Beast Destroys The Name of God That’s Transcribed Upon Your DNA 26-12-2021 – videobanned.nl

https://videobanned.nl/aiovg_videos/how-the-jab-of-the-beast-destroys-the-name-of-god-thats-transcribed-upon-your-dna-26-12-2021/

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Wow, Great Post! A Shame People Cannot Understand This Situation, And The Unavoidable Position President Trump Is In! Thank You For Your Well Written Post!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Very cool! Thank you for this!

(2) Show this thread

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

"People much smarter than you and I have decided the best plan of action is to play Russian Roulette, do your part, pull the trigger."

Did he "win," or "lose"? I'm not sure what the desired outcome is supposed to be; I need somebody who claims to be smart tell me what to think about this.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

love that their argument is basicly
"your too stupid to think for yourself, and were too lazy to explain our science, so do what the smart people say. Or else"

executed

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Well that didn't age well. First you dead and boostered. I have pure blood and as far as I know alive. Who are the smarter ones? Will put money on us. Thanks VK now i have karma chameleon stuck in my head.. Just seeing the word makes me have to sing it. One of my aunts old favorite songs when i was little kid we always danced to

Kelpie and all animals fan🐕 Protect the elderly, our Veterans and all children💖 Family is everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Covid is BS WWG1WGA

Aarrg, I'm the same! It's going to be stuck in my head for bl**dy hours now, along with "Boy' George's plaits 😆😆

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

Oh is that it ? They think the authorities are
"much much smarter than you and me" ?

so cringe it's hard to believe it's real
but that's the NYT

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Alaways have a choice

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Exactly. The outcome / consequences of choice may not be favorable (jab vs job) but you have a choice.

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

This movie has more death, than an Alfred Hitchcock movie....

don't listen to the $mart people

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

21:48 est > 911
Q#2148 Karma
https://qalerts.app/?q=%232148

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes 17 >< 71

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Fookin' idiot.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK, any chance we could force Fauci to ACTUALLY take the jab?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

All shots and booster at the same time. Overkill is the way to go for him.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How exactly would one force cgi to die?

asking for a friend.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

KARMA for sure!

Q 948
Extreme efforts to kill 💥 login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.💥💥
Enjoy the show.💥💥💥
Bring the rain!
Q

He put his FAITH in his god, the vaccine to save him, which was the wrong choice and it cost him the ultimate price.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

9:48 > 9:11 > 911
9:48 > 21:48
look up Q post#2148

(1) Show this thread

Oops

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He found out those people are not smarter, just more sinister and he trusted the wrong people. Hope others like him wake up.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He found out those people are not smarter, just more sinister and he trusted the wrong people. Hope others like him wake up.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

there r many more like this🤪🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

virtue signalers

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Excist.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THATS SUM BAD KARMA ✝️☯️✝️
🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=-sNWKbnaFkg&feature=share

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread