#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

You are lucky! My first XRP buy was 1.80 and it went down from there lol. BUT, i continued to invest every 2 weeks when I had income come in and the cost average buying doing that for a year brought me down below where it is at today. So the quicker you bring your average down the quicker you are back in the green! Cost average buying takes prices out of the equation, it's gonna rip eventually the question will be how much did you grab while you still can get it cheap. At 1.80 I still thought it was a deal knowing what the potential is. Good luck with your bag🚀

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

What's up with people putting the dollar sign - $ - AFTER the numbers? I see this all the time now. When did it change? Did I miss something out here in the wilds of Montana?

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

with all the conversation happening, this is where your brain fixates ? interesting

i type it like that because its how i speak. 1 DOLLAR. 1$.

not “dollar 1”

i get its not correct,

its txting slang

but my goodness are there not more serious concerns to fuss about? lmao

(1) Show this thread

Odd, you listened to@vincentkennedy about XRP but not about the Jabs? Wow! 🤦‍♀️

He has been and is...spot on about BOTH!!

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

apparently you cant read or follow a thread. i have been about as anti vax as you can get. i have never and will never take one of those experimental jabs.

where do you fools get these assumptions from ,

i literally only commented on a post about someone dying from the vax to say trump is the one that fast tracked and gave gates billions in govt contracts for his product , mrs girl for trump

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

i am very grateful for the xrp advice. invested and have been researching for 1.5 years now. will be the new reserve currency.

(4) Show this thread