👀🧐This is interesting...

I checked just checked this out for myself in my town :

"The 355" is the only movie playing Jan 7th -13th
on the 13th 2 movies, they added "Scream 2022"

"Scream 2022" only Jan 14th-20th
on the 20th 2 movies, they added "Redeeming Love"

"Redeeming Love" only Jan 21- 27th

If you look it up yourself. Please let me know your results. I am intriqued.

Link to the trailer of The 355
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyktpXSvjZE

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Same in the theater closest to me - Jan 7 thru 10.

In the Netherlands we have a lockdown till 14 january or longer. No movie. The cinema is closed.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

our little local one's doing it - january 6th - all playing. but on the 7th and 8th: only The 355...........https://www.fandango.com/amc-classic-corvallis-12-aasvc/theater-page?date=2022-01-08

just checked local on gulfcoast , only movie playing 7,8,9,th 355

I checked the listing for the local theater here in Ohio and its the same. I am so curious about this!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Montreal....

My local AMC's only list thru Thurs. They usually do the next weekend schedule on Weds.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

for the smaller multiplex. Xscape theaters...
6th... to the 9th... no sched...

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

on the big regal cineplex... 3 movies are showing for the 7th. 8th. 9th.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Same here nothing but The 355

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

Only checked AMC and Harkins in my area, and is the case. Harkins does have two others on thursday but only the 355 on friday

In Australia..checked some cinemas..happening here too!!!! One cinema on the Sunshine coast (Qld) has normal times for today (4th) & tomorrow (5th)..NO listings for the 6th & Friday 7th (U.S 6th)-9th one listing of a film called 'Shane'...then nothing till the 20th (U.S 19th) one listing of a film called 'Torn' till the 23rd. Checked another cinema in Brisbane city..today & tomorrow normal listings, then NO listings till the 22nd & 23rd of that one film 'Torn'...checked NSW cinemas, some are normal, some have nothing from the 7th, which is the 6th U.S time...!!!!

In response Bryah Thorrn to her Publication

👀
interesting!! thank you!

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I have the same as you here in the Seattle, WA area, but the calendar goes dark starting on the 21st. Super strange!

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

I'm East of Seattle and we found the same here. Very curious.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

NCG playing it here 1/7
1 day only, 2 late showtimes

.....weird....

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

My local AMC is only playing The 355 too!

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

Local theater here, 355 only movie on Jan 6 then nothing listed until 13th

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Our theater only shows through Thursday the 5th. Does show 365 coming soon however no dates listed. Strange that there is nothing showing from Thursday on.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

yes. just checked for northwest illinois.... same..

Just a single parent trying to do my part in making this a better world for all.

Same here in Scranton, PA. Lets get this party started already!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

One movie theater near where I live.

Only showing The 355 on the 6th and 7th of January.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Same in small town, Panhandle Florida.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Michigan here and "355" is the only movie on the 7th - 12th, with "Scream" being added on 13th and "355" going away on the 14th.

Looks like a shit movie too, they're trying to force it on the brainless that the Clowns In America and intelligence agencies are the good guys.

Portland Oregon- only one movie 355 playing from 7th-12 then Scream 2022 added

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I see
Jan 7,8,9 "The 355" and "Poupelle of Chimney Town"
Jan 10,11,12
Jan 13,14,15,16 "Belle" and "Scream"
Jan 17 add "Betty White: 100 Years Young - A Birthday Celebration"
Jan 18,19 "Belle" and "Scream"
Jan 20, 21, 22 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 23 "Bolshoi Ballet: Jewels (2022)" "Casablanca" "Redeeming Love"
Jan 24, 25 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 26 "Casablanca" "Redeeming Love"
Jan 27 "Redeeming Love"
Jan 28
Jan 29 "The Metropolitan Opera: Rigoletto (2022)"
Jan 30, 31, Feb 1

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Same here in Maine. Full line up on the 6th but not showing anything on the 7th.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts