Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I always thought she was so nice, but now I wonder who she really was, to stay working in Hollyweird so long.

And is her death a comm? Will it lead to the "death" of the queen?

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

omg, that is no wrong!! ty for telling me!! she must have been so corrupt inside. I wonder if she got covid, or what? or gitmo? she can hang with bush sr and push hiswheelchair!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Probably why she lived so long.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

👊😆 she ran out of adrenachrome I guess

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

If those are recent photos she looks *amazing* for 99 ... YEARS? ... old

Adrenochrome? ... simply shudder at the thought .. but you can't rule it out

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

right. my best friend's mom is mid-90's and she is bedridden, and does not look at youthful as Betty White did, so I think it using doubles and cgi or something like that.

Or as Ms White herself said, ‘plenty of rest and the blood of a sacrificed virgin every 3rd Sunday’.

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

👊woah...I remember...that was before the great awakening for me

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Well it is hard to believe even now imo - who would ever even have thought such a thing was possible. She seems so sweet and twinkly and unwrinkled 😐- thats the give away 👍
I have started to cherish my wrinkles 😂

(1) Show this thread