Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I always thought she was so nice, but now I wonder who she really was, to stay working in Hollyweird so long.

And is her death a comm? Will it lead to the "death" of the queen?

Only people mentioned by @Tianshi in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

omg, that is no wrong!! ty for telling me!! she must have been so corrupt inside. I wonder if she got covid, or what? or gitmo? she can hang with bush sr and push hiswheelchair!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

yea wow ... quite an *eye* opener here too. Not really a tv nut even back in the day so probably only vaguely familiar w/ her total career or whatever but I've seen her sure

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

She was reported to have had her booster 3 days ago.

(3) Show this thread