I always thought she was so nice, but now I wonder who she really was, to stay working in Hollyweird so long.

And is her death a comm? Will it lead to the "death" of the queen?

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I've thought in recent years that Hollyweird had Cloned Miss Betty and would trot the clone out from time to time supporting whatever agenda pushed at that moment. She 'got away' with statements and observations that most would have been crucified over. But Sweet little innocent Betty. . .

...just thoughts.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Desert Rat to his Publication

Yes, I think you are right. Most people I know who are in the mid nineties are bedridden. A few are not, but most are.

Clone and cgi. I think you are right.

Not so innocent. Now we know.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

My friend just pointed out 17 days away from her birthday. Yep Jan. 17th! When he texted that, it really got my attention.🤔🤔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

wow, that is so awesome, ty you so much for telling me😁👊😁😆😍

love 17!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

omg, that is no wrong!! ty for telling me!! she must have been so corrupt inside. I wonder if she got covid, or what? or gitmo? she can hang with bush sr and push hiswheelchair!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

there ya go, that is the answer

thank you for showing me this!!

Only followers of this user (@Penny_Rae) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In response Randy Savage to his Publication

On 1/17

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Randy Savage to his Publication

🤨must have run out of a/c. Philip died at 99 too

(4) Show this thread