I am only having to wait a few years to see my work bear fruit. Others have had to stay patient for decades. Still, I am looking forward to seeing some very arrogant and prideful people have to face the consequences of their poor choices in 2022.

As public "endurance intellectualism" goes, this is a pretty rough ride β€” although hardly unprecedented. The courage to look at the data and come to your own conclusion β€” that's all it took. Yet so few passed the test.

Anons are about to destroy woke academia. There won't be anything left; there are zero excuses that will be accepted by the irate public. As a "nym" (named anon) I expect to be denounced and despised by those losing their privileged positions, but you chose your fate, and I chose mine.

Cowards and fools took the "easy" path by conflating "socially acceptable common knowledge" (i.e. propaganda) with truth. That is going to become quite a liability as the consensus narrative is proven to be dangerous fakery.

Live not b

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Giftec words, God bless you Martin, Happy New YearπŸŒ πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Giftec words, God bless you Martin, Happy New YearπŸŒ πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Wonderfully put! Blessed New Year.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ”₯🎯❣️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

Those who still hold the fake news narrative high are the minority...the VAST minority.

Their world is going to come crashing down in 2022.

Vindication is sweet.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Word! Couldn’t have said it betterπŸ™πŸ’•

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

You Martin are the voice of truth that the whole world needs to listen to and heed. You are loved and appreciated amongst us.

the scars we carry make us each beautiful.
you’re a beautiful soul, Martin.

glad to be here with you

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Silver is GORGEOUS β€οΈπŸ™love u

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

What a precious dog! God bless you, Joey!

(3) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

I salute and honor you, Martin Geddes.
You have been an unrelenting bright light of wisdom -- and creative beauty -- throughout this agonizing battle.

A bright new future awaits all who have "held the line" against unspeakable, unthinkable, demonic Evil.

Easy to do? not at all
Worth it? beyond joy

Nothing is more precious than the children!

NOTHING can stop what is coming.
BEGONE SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

This is so true, Martin is Incredible, his talent is inspiring. A gift...

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Nice Mug, looks strong and determined! Stay well.πŸ’–

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

visions visions. Youre nicer than i am, i call it the luciferian cult of personality .

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Well said. I feel many of us here are awaiting the same results.

Perfectly said! There is going to be an unprecedented wave of personal reckoning. I pray for those people.

Wonderful! Bravo!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

You are an artist in your words and writings. Saying a lot in few words is a gift. Blessings!

Truth, beatifully spoken

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for everything you are doing, Martin! Blessings to you!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Very well stated Martin. So good to see you here sir. Happy New Year to you and yours. The Best is Yet to Come.

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

Incredibly written Martin.

Thanks for being a big part of this family we have on here. We got your six!

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

Incredibly written Martin.

Thanks for being a big part of this family we have on here. We got your six!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

decades anon here...

well said, Martin...

Live, not b!

πŸ™ŒπŸ’ƒπŸ•―οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§‘

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

It's a bug in Anonup when you do exactly 1000 character messages but some are unicode... truncates.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...glad you're here Martin. Was also on Medium for a short run and that's how I know/knew of you from there.
Nice to see the likes of yourself and Robert Wakefield and more that I knew of/read work by before this disaster here beside us now slugging out for continued truth!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Staring down the cowards. The knowing tilt of head that marries the courage of our conviction with a goodly dose of pity toward them.