Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

how so?

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I remember when 2023 felt so far away...now, it's right around the corner.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, because of all the information from recent years, 2023 seems to be special. VK mentions Betelgeuse that will play a possible role ... Our hearts beat with anticipation! 💥☄️☀️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🍿

Ed Zachary!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Why 2023?
BECAUSE OF 2024!
There can be no solution until 2020 is addressed. All the shenanigans taking place are setting the table for reveal.
Why do I believe this? Because I have no choice. If 2024 rolls around and on resolution has occured, I will stick a knife into IT and twist until the handle breaks off.
Millions feel the same. Plan says no civil war, no violence. Therefore resolution must occur before 2024. It doesn't cost me a dime to have faith and believe, and if the whole thing is a pack of lies then I get to go out with a nuclear barrage of nutso. It's win/win for me!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Ed Zachary!
You made me choke on my coffee +10.

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

2022 will be stormy

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I don't just want NARRATIVES. I WANT THE TRUTH!
About EVERYTHING!

(1) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Q2023 BIG!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i understand 2023 but so exhausted. 😭

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

GESARA-NESARA. QFS. Fed and Rothschild Central Banks will change all for the better FOREVER.

OH, and I haven’t paid illegal, cabal schmaxes fir 4 years. THEY ARE VOLUNTARY.
try it, you might like it

(3) Show this thread

;)

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am not a numbers person usually amazed at how people can predict events with numbers. was thinking about how VK taling about Go bags and others referring to something happening in the new yesr. it just occurred to me that Mickey’s watch said 10:10. Could that actually be 1/1?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

i wont "go" anywhere. nowhere to go.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎 2023 ✅ ;)

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I’m genuinely asking - am I missing something? Are people actually saying that the awake have to live through another year of hell? 2023?!?

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I’m not living through another whole year of this fucking horseshit.

2023?! Can you say “carrot-on-a-stick”?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

With the number of fed up militia members, it will be over one way or another before that brlieve me.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Nor am I brother. Not sure his reference to 2023 but my year is 2022. I'll get this party started. I'll be 5:5 on 1/11, 2022. My number has come up. Fuck waitin around. Sooner the better.

(4) Show this thread

YES!!! The BEST is yet to come for sure!!! 🙏🏼☀️🇺🇸🦅❤️🍿

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Why?

Did you meditate on the betelgeuse supernova & get all the secrets?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
vibes are alllll rhe way up
🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I&feature=share

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

please provide us a 2022-skip button 😂
I would like to be where things make sense. 😂
#positivevibes
#BrightFuture

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

Huge thanks for giving us anonup!! Big blessings rgds

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Kobi did ya see VK visited?

hopefully its feb 23 or feb or feb 5th bc i dont make enough to pay my bills and feed my family for another year or two with gas and food and inflation right now

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

👋🏻 Hiya Koba! Welcome back!

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

👋

Thank you for all you dedication to this platform we are ALL so grateful that your team had this foresight - GOD BESS YOU ALL!

btw
What about 2022 ... ???

Thank you for all you dedication to this platform we are ALL so grateful that your team had this foresight - GOD BESS YOU ALL!

btw
What about 2022 ... ???

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Welcome Back Koba.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I have a request of you if it's at all possible,
I have spoken with all parties involved as well and they have given me their forgiveness and blessing if you're able to do so. (The link explains everything) If it's permanent and can't be undone, I understand. I had to at least attempt to recover some memories of him, never hurts to ask or try at least right? 😊
Thank you for your time 🙏🤍
https://anonup.com/thread/7523600

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I will see what I can do.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Seems clearer day by day.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

That we are on an endless rollercoaster.

(1) Show this thread