Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

2023 is making a lot more sense to me right now.
;)

I’m not living through another whole year of this fucking horseshit.

2023?! Can you say “carrot-on-a-stick”?

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Nor am I brother. Not sure his reference to 2023 but my year is 2022. I'll get this party started. I'll be 5:5 on 1/11, 2022. My number has come up. Fuck waitin around. Sooner the better.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

I’m with you brother!

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

With the number of fed up militia members, it will be over one way or another before that brlieve me.

theres a few billion of us willing to help if they asked.....this holding the line is horseshit

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

If the interpretation is 2023 it depends on the month. If January of 2022 then 1 year. If the month is December 2023 then as of this moment 2 years. This all then in reality is leading to the 2024 elections. As you stated in the words of Dr.Shiva this indeed is a carrot on a stick. 😕