🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀🤔

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes it is harder to simulate and predict ones ideas, actions, and movement; but it also paves the way for "glitches" and "abnormalities" in the/a desired programing.

Sounds like the Matrix ! 🤨🧐

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

;) Hi Lion Hart 🥰😘😍

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Hi Kiki 💜😊😘
*For some reason a warm rush of happiness came over me when I saw your reply !

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

AwesomeSauce 😎✨😎💚 Also, last night I had a Very Real Vivid Dream that I was in the Matrix! It was Wild! I swear, I got a weighted blanket for CHRISTmas & ever since, my Dreams have been on Fire 🔥 & SO real! ILYSM ♾ & ♾ & ♾ I pray All is Well 💚✨♾💚✨

The last dream I had was earlier this month - I rarely dream, or rarely remember if I do.
If I do it's usually before I sleep or when I "day dream"

I remember holding a sword flaming in orange or red in one hand
And a shield in another

I was dressed in my typical leather (jacket or trench coat)
blue jeans, and steal toe boots

Fighting !

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lion Hart, click on at the bottom under it