Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Interesting that a story came out this morning about (Save The Children).

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Critter Bitz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

hmmm... video game "In Reverse"
anyone here seen the film...
"Ready Player One"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYBVSvBvcM

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes it is harder to simulate and predict ones ideas, actions, and movement; but it also paves the way for "glitches" and "abnormalities" in the/a desired programing.

Sounds like the Matrix ! 🤨🧐

(1) Show this thread

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Linz 888 to her Publication

Noice .... you too...
Ready Player One
Thank you for your Service.

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Hi Kiki!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Hi Honey :)

(1) Show this thread