🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀🤔

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes it is harder to simulate and predict ones ideas, actions, and movement; but it also paves the way for "glitches" and "abnormalities" in the/a desired programing.

Sounds like the Matrix ! 🤨🧐

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

;) Hi Lion Hart 🥰😘😍

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Hi Kiki 💜😊😘
*For some reason a warm rush of happiness came over me when I saw your reply !

AwesomeSauce 😎✨😎💚 Also, last night I had a Very Real Vivid Dream that I was in the Matrix! It was Wild! I swear, I got a weighted blanket for CHRISTmas & ever since, my Dreams have been on Fire 🔥 & SO real! ILYSM ♾ & ♾ & ♾ I pray All is Well 💚✨♾💚✨

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

The last dream I had was earlier this month - I rarely dream, or rarely remember if I do.
If I do it's usually before I sleep or when I "day dream"

I remember holding a sword flaming in orange or red in one hand
And a shield in another

I was dressed in my typical leather (jacket or trench coat)
blue jeans, and steal toe boots

Fighting !

The fame was also blue

(1) Show this thread