πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ‘€πŸ€”

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Yes it is harder to simulate and predict ones ideas, actions, and movement; but it also paves the way for "glitches" and "abnormalities" in the/a desired programing.

Sounds like the Matrix ! 🀨🧐

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

;) Hi Lion Hart πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

Hi Kiki πŸ’œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜
*For some reason a warm rush of happiness came over me when I saw your reply !

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

AwesomeSauce πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸ˜ŽπŸ’š Also, last night I had a Very Real Vivid Dream that I was in the Matrix! It was Wild! I swear, I got a weighted blanket for CHRISTmas & ever since, my Dreams have been on Fire πŸ”₯ & SO real! ILYSM β™Ύ & β™Ύ & β™Ύ I pray All is Well πŸ’šβœ¨β™ΎπŸ’šβœ¨

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The last dream I had was earlier this month - I rarely dream, or rarely remember if I do.
If I do it's usually before I sleep or when I "day dream"

I remember holding a sword flaming in orange or red in one hand
And a shield in another

I was dressed in my typical leather (jacket or trench coat)
blue jeans, and steal toe boots

Fighting !

(1) Show this thread