You can just tell the vibe of people on Anonup is so different from elsewhere, and my sense of it is that the insiders who lurk here know more about how the best is yet to come.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Its an honor to be among truth seekers and researchers. ❤
Its a tragedy that we have had to find so much despicable evil but thankful for eyes to see and ears to hear and a place to go! ❤ 🕊
I pray we can raise more out of this darkness.
i rebuke all the spells casted on our people who have been deceived beyond proportion! In the name of Jesus, amen..

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

when you know you know😘

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I like the calm on Anonup than on telegram and yet enough info to research on or reflect on.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Thanqs! We are a good group here. 💖

I wish I could love this like a trillion times! ❤️❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am glad that you feel it too Martin. There are wonderful hearts and souls here and everyone of them will leave a positive mark on this planet. Of that I have no doubt. Sending love . . .

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

indeed. we were drawn here for a reason, no coincidence.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😄Yes. The platform is different. I posted a note yesterday~I saw people and posts from THREE MONTHS AGO just popped up in my feed. I thought it was {{{{{ VIBES }}}}} 😎 weird, right?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Not weird at at all. You are one of those positive vibes

(1) Show this thread

Small town feel on anonup💓

We’re starting to see the tide turn against this giant bioweapon terror attack on Humanity.

https://andrewi.substack.com/p/lawsuits-against-covid-are-being

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Even with suppression, control systems, Anonup seems better than most.
At least anon up doesn't suspend, or ban though have been attacked a lot and have been froze up, and had to do some things to get back online.
What other sites do people like for sharing?

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

We also know...
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. NOTHING!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

🔥Nosce Te Ipsum🔥 ✴Darkness to Light🔅 People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man - John F. Kennedy Jr

🔆

THE BEST IS YET TO COME
https://youtu.be/o5FtFt4_5b4

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(19) Show this thread

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

My vibes always rise when I come here.. Patriots are amazing!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The vibes here are strong👊 I feel it too.

I love they way you talk🤗 dont stop😁😆

How's it going, my friend? Merry Christmas!
I just got back on Anonup, so I'll be on here, Telegram, and Gab, sometimes, Gettr.
Keep up the great work, your struggle to awaken the masses is powerful, hopefully, one day soon your massive efforts will result in less financial struggle and severe hardship as you battle for good over evil, and ultimately financial freedom. I know that's not your goal, but I say this because I know of your overall struggle like many of us have by being doxxed, and censored because we are Patriots in the fight.
You are the Thomas Paine of our Revolution against evil.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Seaking of Vibes...

https://youtu.be/mj7RPWdJ7j4

LET'S HARMONIZE OUR VIBES ~ Galactic Party Time - YouTube

You all loved it, here it is as a single video. It is time we prepare for the new Galactic era that awaits us. Let us embrace our differences as the most bea...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

By reading your post and looking down through the responses you see why and how Each are connected by one commonality. Truth and open minds that have learn not to attack the delivery driver just the info to bring the big picture to the cliff notes for the masses to see. We all care less who is who deep down truth and freedom are the wants of all who walk this plain. There is no other that can match the group here. We are the People, and they fear are unity.

Ignorance kills. Seeking truth. Dedicated to help in the fight for saving the children & our health. 2 Corinthians 9:8

i come to recharge and get my spirits up. this place is literally unlike any other and i feel its a a well intentioned hidden in plainsight kind of place ❤️

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Bandit Queen to her Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

SOOOooo TRUE

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I discovered this site after having my FB and Twitter deleted. We must have been drawn here. Because the site is full of awoke people you hardly see any of the outside normies on here like on twitter. This is a well balanced site and you can make long posts not short ones#WINNING

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

Admin trims the trolls

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

✨ Good to have you here.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Here we follow the facts, not our feelings. The facts are overwhelming pointed to TBYTC, not TCBY which the Karens ingest by the quart. We ingest the digest the Truth on this platform.

Twitter threw me off and this is where I landed. Praise God for directing me here. To my fellow Patriots: thank you, more than you could ever know. The peace of Christ rules in your hearts.