You can just tell the vibe of people on Anonup is so different from elsewhere, and my sense of it is that the insiders who lurk here know more about how the best is yet to come.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

🙏😇

321 . 123
V I B E S .
🙏🏼❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Look at you vibe catching😎👊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

TS 4:38
foudation set for destruction/resurrection
687 following
=777 path to success
Numbers are not random
Out of choas comes Order.
Buckle up!
Keep VIBES HIGH.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

over the last 6 months i have been scanning midnight rider posts on telegram. i missed everyone here.@vincentkennedy is the glue here. no denying it

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response R. Greg Boatright to his Publication

ive heard of him

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Strong VIBES.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Check this out too!
johnyq's post as well!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

nuff said

🔥Nosce Te Ipsum🔥 ✴Darkness to Light🔅 People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a good man - John F. Kennedy Jr

🔆🌹🔆

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

(1) Show this thread