Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I hope we get to find out who's behind this mask. They have done an amazing job at making Biden look like a total idiot 😂

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

something tells me it's Clint Eastwood

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

Who ever is wearing the Biden mask deserves an Oscar 😂

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

irony.. lmao- mask! XD

Just a stay at home mom who loves her husband and 4 kids her country and trump. Looking for the truth and wanting to help othera wake up

honestly i was thinking mel gibson... hes one of the very few that has spoken out about the pedo satanic bs in hollywood i bet he would LOVE to be apart of their take down!!!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

That's awesome😂

The real life part is not on the original
https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1306318215333793801

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Look at his ears. Seriously!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

anybody do a comparision of jim carys ear to creepy,tochy, smelly,feally joes ear 2 jims ear humm? i dont hav the tech 2 do such things anyway just athought ?

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

Fire Marshall Bill? Is that you?

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

Hiddeous but kinda reminds me of when Jim Carey said "wait till they getta load of me" he pulled that exact same face 🤔

(3) Show this thread

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

This seems possible, or maybe James Woods?

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

this is revealing lots of twists.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I thought Jim Carey was slready dead?

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Thought the same thing....still trying to wrap my head around this

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

original dead clones alive.

(2) Show this thread

That theory is interesting for sure! He was also the star of "The Mask" 🤔