I hope we get to find out who's behind this mask. They have done an amazing job at making Biden look like a total idiot πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

maybe its the same person who played Dr. Ford πŸ€”

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I've done a lot of research tonight that has me speculating it could be Jim Carrey. I though it was crazy at first because of how much he hated Trump. Then I remembered that disinformation is necessary.. and then I thought about the Truman Show.. then THE MASK... then the rabbit hile just got deeper from there lol. Jim is also left handed like the new Biden.

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You mean behind "The Mask"? πŸ˜‚

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

LOL Loving this theory!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jim Carey. He had already perfected his impersonation from his SNL skits when Biden was VP.

In response Butch JOOS to his Publication

Oh, the wonderful adventures of the rabbit hole πŸ•³

(1) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

heard it was Steve Martin... but i agree i hope we get to find out...

lol...probably really uncomfortable to be in that all day....problably just some flunkie.....

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Can you say Jim????

something tells me it's Clint Eastwood

In response Four Herrings to her Publication

Who ever is wearing the Biden mask deserves an Oscar πŸ˜‚

(0) Show this thread