Decades of eating eggs every morning. Decided to give them up around a month ago. It makes me mad that my body and mind feel so good. Can't trust anything these days.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

We have free range hens... love the eggs.

I'm sure the cabal does not want us having an easy to keep, independant food source either...

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Gates did a chicken program in Africa,
Hoffmans Eggs in AZ up in flames after 2020

Big government is the virus 🦠 We the people are the cure 🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸

stopped buying eggs from the store a ways back. It’s amazing how much difference there is. Free range chickens that eat what nature provides yolk is orange instead of pale yellow and taste amazing! Never will I buy an egg from a store ever again. Same goes for beef pork and chicken. GMO isveverywhere inbthe stores!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i started questioning them when i realized how sticky they were on the pan when scrambling them. just another lie in the mountain of lies we were fed.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Not sure about eggs but our DAN doctor (Defeat Autism Now) told us cows milk was only meant to be consumed by baby calves. That made sense.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

So no Eggnog VK?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I only eat Eggs from a Friends Farm. 99 percent real organic. I don't trust anything at the store.

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I got my own chickens this passed summer for the same reason. Also looking for local raised pork and beef.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Same. Complete change in eating, seems I am existing mostly on air and water. Never felt better.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Just Amom to her Publication

fasting is one of the best whole system resets there is

(2) Show this thread

I have chickens, organic, I stopped eating eggs but maybe a couple times a month. Read about Bill GAtes and chickens ugh

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Fun Fact: Free Range Chickens having an enjoyable existence create eggs with 7 times more vitamins and much much more.

There was no difference between any other regular eggs/organic.

Source: CBC Marketplace, Lab Tested

How you treat life is how it treats you.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Cant stand commercial eggs. Our chickens arent supplemented with light this time of year and stop laying. What little they do usually freezes before I get to them. Miss eggs this time of year!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I cannot wait to have food that isn’t poisened,
and facts to really know the truth of what is and what is not good for our bodies and mind!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I’ve heard eggs are what parasites love the most.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Neither chicken nor their eggs are cautioned against by the Biblical dietary guidelines of clean and unclean animals spelled out in great detail in Leviticus 11 which as it turns out likely involves the presence of parasites and other toxins generally detrimental to human health.

Although these days parasites are finding their way into nearly every animal and even on to vegetables so a periodic parasite cleanse is a good habit to develop.

(1) Show this thread

i stopped eating eggs as well a while ago. I just have this bad feeling we arent eating real eggs.

Jesus is my Savior Trump is my President. Patriot, wife, momma & grandma. Southern by the Grace of God.

still off smoking?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

😁Mi breakfast, hot ginger tea.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

add organic ginseng root.

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

some people are reactive to the egg whites. try eating just the yolk. I know they affect me. i try to stay mostly carnivore and it makes me feel amazing. weight loss is an exra!

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

your farts must have smelt horrible. 😅

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK ... livestock use to be feed hemp and the benefits of cbds, omega fatty acids and other health benefits was passed through the livestock to us when we consumed them... that is why DS systematically banned all this about 90-100 years ago... since then health and energy has dropped drastically ... not just on a physical level but the emotional and spiritual levels also... we need hemp back in our diets and our livestocks diet...
"let food be your medicine and medicine be your food" some Roman Dudes quote.

idk but some will not believe it or be able to take this red pill but weed is good also but the false prophet bible thumping people are so brainwashed they wont ever accept this fact...everything we were taught is a lie! a harder red pill will be for them is that the christian teachings and ceremonies are not the true teachings of christ...lmfao when this truth comes out...just saying but thats for another day. God bless them for they know not of what they do.
✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

We use hemp seed

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

I been talking 'hemp' supplements for some time :)

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Is it not healty to eat eggs? I eat them every other day. But, I did give up meat and rarely will I have a glass of wine or beer, which I used to enjoy.

i gave them up too i miss the protein but theres other ways ;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

LOL, I went from not eating eggs for 5 years, to craving them a year ago & now eating them 3-4 times a week...not sure if it has changed my body & mind though, I've been down for a few months grieving my Mama passing so is hard to say if my mind & body has changed due to eating eggs again 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps I will give them up again & see if I notice any changes...

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Sorry for your loss

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Sorry for your loss.

(4) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Spent these last 2 crazy years making drastic changes, figured they were lying about everything. Now I have diced zucchini sauteed in a little olive oil for breakfast. I started growing microgreens on the kitchen counter and like to sprinkle a few on top. Goes great with a warm cup of dandelion tea. Feel great when I stay on track, huge difference. :)

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Gotta raise your own NON FRANKENSTEIN CHICKENS ...

A research will show the freakie fast maturing chickens 😲😔😐

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Yes indeed!
Great quality eggs, and a wonderful little flock of chicken friends 🥰
Chickens are great! They each have their own little personalities. 🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

(1) Show this thread

Medical Medium, imo one of the best health figures in the truther movement, talks about why you shouldn't eat eggs all the time. I recommend listening to his podcast on eggs and how they were used to breed viruses: https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/eggs-eaters-lose-all

In response Andrew Chan to his Publication

Yes, hence egg is in flu shots….💥

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Andrew Chan to his Publication

Hickman's Eggs
Clint Hickman - Maricopa Board of Supervisors (AZ)

(2) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Agreed.

My mother eats eggs all the time, I do not. She has always been an organic health freak, anyways at 81 years she had 4 way bypass and she was just shocked she needed it. Eggs. I tried to tell her for years. No I do steel cut oats, a quarter cube of butter, raw honey and Michigan dried cherries almost every morning.

In response William Filer to his Publication

More like a 1/3rd cube of butter!! May as well be honest.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response William Filer to his Publication

Traverse city cherries are the best!

(2) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Even free range organic etc? I eat eggs every morning too, maybe I’ll give it a shot. Gave up alcohol 2 months ago. Never had a probelm with it, but I want to see clearly in 2022. Maybe I’ll be able to dream like VK someday. 😎