#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Decades of eating eggs every morning. Decided to give them up around a month ago. It makes me mad that my body and mind feel so good. Can't trust anything these days.

LOL, I went from not eating eggs for 5 years, to craving them a year ago & now eating them 3-4 times a week...not sure if it has changed my body & mind though, I've been down for a few months grieving my Mama passing so is hard to say if my mind & body has changed due to eating eggs again 🤷‍♀️ Perhaps I will give them up again & see if I notice any changes...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Sorry for your loss.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Sorry for your loss

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat. i lost my father to the pfizer jab! It has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. 🙏🙏🙏 to you. i am on the upswing now. 🤗

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

❤️🙏 sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you...can’t imagine loosing a loved one to the 💉 My 99 year old grandma had a stroke after her 1st 💉 and thankfully she won’t be given a 2nd.
my Mama passed on her birthday from advanced dementia...even though i had a long goodbye with her, it has been harder than i thought it would be in its finality. I cared for her through much of it so I’m dealing with burn out too...taking one day at a time to heal

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏So sorry for your loss Trudy. 🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you🙏 I really miss her

(1) Show this thread