#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Decades of eating eggs every morning. Decided to give them up around a month ago. It makes me mad that my body and mind feel so good. Can't trust anything these days.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK ... livestock use to be feed hemp and the benefits of cbds, omega fatty acids and other health benefits was passed through the livestock to us when we consumed them... that is why DS systematically banned all this about 90-100 years ago... since then health and energy has dropped drastically ... not just on a physical level but the emotional and spiritual levels also... we need hemp back in our diets and our livestocks diet...
"let food be your medicine and medicine be your food" some Roman Dudes quote.

idk but some will not believe it or be able to take this red pill but weed is good also but the false prophet bible thumping people are so brainwashed they wont ever accept this fact...everything we were taught is a lie! a harder red pill will be for them is that the christian teachings and ceremonies are not the true teachings of christ...lmfao when this truth comes out...just saying but thats for another day. God bless them for they know not of what they do.
✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

i do too ... morning smoothie!