#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response metal master to his Publication

Catalyst#1 Ripple wins lawsuit with SEC.
Catalyst#2 Ripple gets relisted on all major exchanges.
Catalyst#3 Ripple flips' the switch with banks ($20Trillion)

The whole crypto market will be set based on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit. Regulation is coming.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I thought we were fighting for Freedom not Bitcoin Sales Person of the year -- People have lost everything through this Madness and they need help ! They don`t have a Dime and on the verge of losing everything ! I love You Man but this bitcoin get rich speech is going to blow the needy over the Top --- They need Help -- How do we Help them is my point and Let`s Win this for the Poor !

I wish one of these crypto people would tell us why we should invest on something without ANY intrinsic value? Why give money for an algorithm? Unless............this is how we exit the money/pay/enslave to live system...........

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

True freedom is each of us dictating what is valuable - not someone outside of us. What I am smelling is just a cleaned up version of the old - when the old needs to crash and burn completely.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Anything with a digital format can be hijacked. Silver in my hand? Nope.........

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread