For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

please! 🙏🏼❤️🥰❤️🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

about .20 more than 1.01

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

☺️ Finally got myself some XRP so I could join the club.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

TS = 4th quarter
4 Q uarters = $1
+1 = $1.01

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

By the way, here is a bot trolling your account...

I'll force myself to sell 10% at $1000/XRP

Looking at number 5 8 9, Just wondering, if you already know BG123 or you were this person. but i would like take to take profit at 9.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

No profits.

When all is said and done with Interledger, XRP will be lifeblood.

I s33 what you did there ;)

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Timestamp 3:22 EST… 🐏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i did the old fashion style bought physical silver/ gold ,if u don't hold it in your hand u don't own it, better to have and not need it than 2 need it and not have it. same principle ass a boom stick. i m o

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

i might sell some at $1000, we'll see after that.

Nice.

hodl. I'm not selling.

$10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500.... $1000... $5000... $10,000... $20,000... $50,000... $100,000

who is John Galt?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe I'll hold out until it is gold-backed. There are rumors to that effect

lucky enough to buy in late summer 2020 when it was .24.... im a holder!

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

hold it? Hell I need to know where I can buy it. It's suspended on Coinbase and Binance and a bunch of others. I'd love to get it at 1.00

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Greg Brixey to his Publication

I bought at Bitrue and then found you can buy at Uphold!

In response Greg Brixey to his Publication

i bot on uphold and currently hold it on ledger. very nice imo

(3) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

At 200.00 I might take a little just to make life easier. Plan on holding for the long term tho i am 65 so that’s relative… 😁

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

589 :)

no sell

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I was planning on monitoring the Market Cap. Once XRP overtakes BTC I would begin selling.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be taking out a bit later on but will be letting the rest ride long term I think.
Seems to me that XRP will end up being the utility that runs it all but Nana is just a novice.
Poker money, never invest money I cant afford to lose, but I have given up poker game altogether so a good chunk in XRP and silver.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I’m going to let XRP ride.
Didn’t you once say that XRP is going to be bigger than BTC?

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

me too! plus XLM
pretty happy girl here! 😊😎

(1) Show this thread

American Truthseeker. 💫Walking in the Light✨

My friend told me in early 2020 to buy what I could. I dont know anything about crypto and I never gamble with my money but I had a few hundred I could throw at it and I bought in at .31 just before it briefly fell to .13. He said to sit on it for at least two years so thats my plan.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

VK, I already took some profits, I invested them in nodes. It's HODL time for the next few seasons. I like passive revenue streams, they will pay for my Son's house. He's 8...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

what nodes you get?

(1) Show this thread

Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

understood about XRP. I’ve taken some profit today in ‘Sushi’ and ‘The Graph’ so I’ll buy a little XRP. I’m currently holding positions in 14 different coins and have had a great time with this since I bought my first couns in October.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

At what price will you sell yours, please?

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Merry Christmas Y`All

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Those numbers

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

We invested what we were willing to lose so my plan is to HODL, perhaps indefinately.