So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ties in with your April scenario

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I don't need to debate the circumspect merits of crypto but I might want to consider debating the merits of the vibe. Open to healthy dialogue for those in the know.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Didn't Trump say on a few occasions he does not like Crypto?
My understanding it's not included as Gold Backed that has replaced the dead fiat. I could be wrong but my gut has steered me away from any Crypto for years now, even before Trump said anything about it.
I'm was researching it, but decided to invested in physical Silver (lots) and Gold (blah only a small bit too expensive for me right now)With the predictions of Silver BQQMing by April next year, now is the time to buy Silver and use your sold Crypto to buy it instead, IMHO😎

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

I talked my son out of college and he agreed with not starting his life off in horrible debt. He managed to accumulate over 35k by his 21rst birthday just by good old fashioned hard work and money mngt. I taught him to be frugal and to not buy things he did not need. I taught him to grocery shop, looking for sales. Taught him about credit scores and how to boost your numbers. Taught him to cook so no wasted money eating out. He works only 6 hours per day now and nets $1,100 per week. I could not be more proud of him. Our kids will mimic us if we just take the time with them. Not sure about this crypto stuff but will look into it cuz the banks are paying nothing but will use your funds to charge high interest rates for customer loans. Such bullcrap for the common person. If ya put 800k into the money market, low risk, u can earn $276 owe month. lol

OSavin doesn't like BTC, VK does. I am on Team OSavin on this one VK, until and unless you can explain to me how an unlimited amount of digital tokens backed by nothing, fails to eventually meet its again, as any Ponzi based on no actual asset always does. If BTC was the only crypto, that MIGHT change the game, the fact everyones getting rich and on any old new coin tells you this pig will crash at some point.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I do not understand any of it. oh well i reckon. Internet infrastructure is crap out where i live so ther is that as well. Have to do some "magic" on my android just to get decent service but the towers still overloaded. more people moving in by the month so it is getting stupid. let alone any node stuff.

You are a good Dad and I know that your son will appreciate what you have done for him with this move so he can look ahead without burden.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks! I will share this with my son to see what he says.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have an 18 and 20 year old and I am trying to teach them skills so they don't waste time and money in college. They realize themselves how college is changing their friends. I want them to think creatively with an entrepreneurial brain.

I hope to start helping kids build their buisness plan from their passion in February. A program i created for my employees. (i just built a 70 page business plan and an extensive spreadheet since VK LEFT, and i got bored) 😂
Even if kids want to work for someone else they will KNOW what their role is. If they want to start a buisness someday, the ideas might change, but the format and the way to obtain stats and norms is there.🙌
College is bullshit!🤡
Now my son is starting his Phd in Economics in the Summer! so much for influencing your own child, i will just help others!❤️

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

👍 great advice
our son is 8, and loves that we are accumulating gold and silver for him. he understands quantitative easing and banking more than the masked population.

node next

have you looked into DAO coins?

hectorDAO has a great entry point atm for staking, if you divide the backed value by the purchase value its almost 1 to 1. all other DAO’s are 0.5 ratio or less. best to purchase on fantom chain through spookyswap, to avoid ETH astronomical fees

Hello VK, I have to admit that I did not like cryptocurrencies but recently I had a Dream that changed my perspective. Could You Please tell me how to start with that, I really don't know anything and You are one of the only ones I Trust

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Wow! Where or how do you buy a GALA Node? Is this what you recommend? Btw, As always, Thank you for all the Excellent Information :)

Opportunities are for those who have funds available to partake in those opportunities. What about those who don't? They are the ones who need opportunities to come their way.

I have ZERO clue as to what this stuff is all about. I wouldn't even know where to start, how to follow, etc, Wish I were more tech savvy in that way. :)

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Pretty darn clever! Thank you for sharing these golden insights with us all!

GALA!

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

GALA nodes are over $100k now. looked at one last week 😶

(1) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

TS 17:49

Q drop 1749

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92qclx/a_letter_to_america/
Patriots are UNITED in their pursuit of common goals.
>GOOD v EVIL
>RIGHT v WRONG
>HUMANITY
>POWER OVER ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT OK
Patriots are NOT divided.
Borders DO NOT separate us.
We FIGHT TOGETHER.
We are STRONG TOGETHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WWG1WGA!
Q

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

PAC seems like a good passive income project long term too. Great partnerships, lower cost of entry (around $2k) and node setup is simple. Coincidentally, they pay 17% APR. 😎🇺🇸🦅

https://www.pacprotocol.com

Photo 1/2

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

That’s a HUGE return on your sons investment.
$15,000 investment
$150 revenue per day x 365 days = $54,750
1st year profit = $39,750.
Sign me up.

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

Can someone show me how to do it please ! Where do you start is there a website?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Winning WWG1WGA to her Publication

In the same boat, know nothing about crypto & how to do it

(1) Show this thread

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Does@time4u2know know about this? lol

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

RIGHT! DAD /& SON . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅🍿💫

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Briliant sir!!!

Hey VK,
Before Trump's New Platform opens. Can you show me exactly how the
LOCK: 15-10-5
DEFCON [1]
[1] SIG
Is displayed.
Need 5 examples.
We gotta be organised as new people will be seeking non complex examples.
Thank You

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What do you think about staking, VK? Nana bought a bit of Legacy and they anticipate staking at 28% for long term $.
I have seen a lot of places saying lately they will be starting this?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

555 timestamp.
What coin you staking?

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Glad to hear you don't want him to get "Degrees" in bs

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

Love you VK - so so happy to see you back here.
Gen Fl was at the same rest I went to last nite--damn, my neighbor saw him but I didn't. Would give anything to shake his hand and tell him how proud I am of him, you, DJT and our beautiful country

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

oh boy...
So much notes I've been taking today. Going to be a busy night to search and learn.
Thanks,

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

research is key to all this.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Do you have a FireStick?

(1) Show this thread