#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What do you think about staking, VK? Nana bought a bit of Legacy and they anticipate staking at 28% for long term $.
I have seen a lot of places saying lately they will be starting this?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

no coin and no current currency is the future
money, money, money... is this supposed to be the new era?
this is not my way...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe others but that one for sure it has promising future looks like and super cheap.

Legacy