#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So many opportunities in the crypto space. Let me give you another idea on how to generate residual income. If you went to start a new business depending on what it is it would cost from $50k to 1 million. In the crypto space you can be part of the blockchain with your own server(node) and it will generate income every day. It cost money to buy a license to be a Node on the blockchain but you generate income on day 1. Decided to take some money from my sons college fund and bought him a GALA node for $15k. This is generating him $150 a day. Everyday. Now my 14 year old son is into crypto and hopefully he will skip the college propaganda.

I hope to start helping kids build their buisness plan from their passion in February. A program i created for my employees. (i just built a 70 page business plan and an extensive spreadheet since VK LEFT, and i got bored) 😂
Even if kids want to work for someone else they will KNOW what their role is. If they want to start a buisness someday, the ideas might change, but the format and the way to obtain stats and norms is there.🙌
College is bullshit!🤡
Now my son is starting his Phd in Economics in the Summer! so much for influencing your own child, i will just help others!❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it