PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: 😎👇🚀

“We’re excited to announce that we’ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come 🚀”—Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1473734660031193092?s=20

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/sologenic-solo-airdrop-xrp-holders.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

My XRP is in an Exodus wallet do I need to move to my uphold acct or is it just XR already on Uphold?
Will it be available thro Coinbase or Binance.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you can orobably set up a Trustline from your Exoduse to a solo wallet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I opened a solo wallet just now, will that work?

Yes just make sure you have your SOLO activated which will happen after you send XRP to the wallet. You push to activate etc.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thanks Casey, yes I sent over 20$ just to active and test it out.
We owe@vincentKennedy a wwwwaaaaayyyy lot!
We owe him for way more than just the XRP!
Smiles

And I do Simone Parkes as well for the tip on which Zim to purchase.
Nana is all set there for humanitarian project now when the RV hits the road.
So funny when I was with my ET guide the other day my vision was being inside of a new actual RV looking around. Enough that when I see the RV I will know the one.

That is great news patriot!! I am very excited for the RV too and have my Zims ready to go for it to happen and get these awesome projects going to help people and animals all over the world!! I am very excited for XRP as well and all of the ISO 20022 picks! The future is looking very bright and the very best is yet to come!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Yes Maam I agree, but we are going to have to do it right this time.
I watched the new Matrix movie today, my take away was that
they were red pilled and awakened to the truth out of the matrix and then were tricked right back into it.

Take away is to stay diligent with the truth, never give up, EVER, and LOVE, PURE LOVE is the key and most POWERFUL thing in all of existence.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼