PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: 😎👇🚀

“We’re excited to announce that we’ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come 🚀”—Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1473734660031193092?s=20

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/sologenic-solo-airdrop-xrp-holders.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

My XRP is in an Exodus wallet do I need to move to my uphold acct or is it just XR already on Uphold?
Will it be available thro Coinbase or Binance.

you can orobably set up a Trustline from your Exoduse to a solo wallet.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthWillPrevail in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I tried 5 times to set up an uphold wallet before to no avail. Never could make support email help and of course no humans.
They would not accept my drivers lic. id I guess because my hair is no longer blonde & pics dont match I guess.

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I opened a solo wallet just now, will that work?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes just make sure you have your SOLO activated which will happen after you send XRP to the wallet. You push to activate etc.

(1) Show this thread