Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: 😎👇🚀

“We’re excited to announce that we’ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come 🚀”—Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1473734660031193092?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Love free stuff. Now we get $CORE airdrop as well. I am expecting a dip after snapshot but just going to hold

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was going to sell my SOLO for more XRP after today’s snapshot, but Ill hold to see where it goes.

wowowo. So hodl $SOLO 🚀 Missed this. Thanks VK. 🙌🕊

(2) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

COINSPOT is supporting the SOLO airdrop ... for those in Australia who is wondering ...

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

SOLO airdrop and then CORE airdrop

I would love to throw $100 in for shits and giggles but I don’t understand it enough! I’m sticking to all I can afford right now which is silver!!

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I wish I knew what this meant. 😂😂

I am so PUMPED!!! 💫💫💫💫

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

11:22

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Hey V.K. when does the common man get to learn about the other UNSEEN players in this game? Like the real chain of command.
I'm talking spiritual.
Or is that never going to happen?

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I have come to believe both are deceivers

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Diamond hands, I've no idea what I'm doing hahaha

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Ditto 😂😂😂
I am even going to have to find out what an airdrop is 😂😂

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

they provide free solo tokens based on the number of XRP you hold at the time of the screenshot.
you need to look up Trustlines and set this up on your wallet, so you are ready to receive.
be careful about putting money on exchanges, some have been notorious for claiming the airdrop coin and keeping it for themselves!
needs a bit of research, but well worth it! 🔥

(2) Show this thread

Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/sologenic-solo-airdrop-xrp-holders.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

My XRP is in an Exodus wallet do I need to move to my uphold acct or is it just XR already on Uphold?
Will it be available thro Coinbase or Binance.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Ok I set up a solo wallet and transferred my XRP to the wallet from my Exodus acct.
Is there anything else we need to do you think once it is in one of these wallets for the snapshot?
Anything we need to do with the XRPToolkit forward?

Thanks btw for all your help.
Your chart here helped a LOT OF PPL hun.😘💜😇🙏

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Thank you VK, hubby and I are holding. 😁$$$

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Vibes told me to keep 35% of my bags on Uphold while the rest is on Ledger wallet. So glad I did.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, you can use a xrp toolkit to claim off the ledger- I’ll come back and post it to this when i find it

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So will other wallets be doing this or not?
My XRP is on another wallet.
Tried 5 times to set up Uphold and they refused my bank.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

i hold XRP but i have no idea what aaaany of this means. hah.

no...

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

XRP and Doge were the ones to watch!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You all got pretty advanced with Crypto.
$SOLO airdrop is fire.

do we have to download and inorder for this to work?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

XRP toolkit is not compatible with Trezor device. Can anyone share advice specificaly for how to set up the trust line with this hardware without moving to a wallet?

(4) Show this thread