PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: 😎👇🚀

“We’re excited to announce that we’ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come 🚀”—Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1473734660031193092?s=20

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/sologenic-solo-airdrop-xrp-holders.html

My XRP is in an Exodus wallet do I need to move to my uphold acct or is it just XR already on Uphold?
Will it be available thro Coinbase or Binance.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

you can orobably set up a Trustline from your Exoduse to a solo wallet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

I opened a solo wallet just now, will that work?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I tried 5 times to set up an uphold wallet before to no avail. Never could make support email help and of course no humans.
They would not accept my drivers lic. id I guess because my hair is no longer blonde & pics dont match I guess.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

coinbase is not supporting solo airdrop.

I just went ahead an opened a solo wallet.But thanks

(1) Show this thread

As far as I know these are the only ones participating in Solo airdrop

Ok thanks I can transfer my XRP back into my Binance wallet I guess tm

if you have xrp on a Ledger cold wallet you can set up a trust line to solo wallet so its visible for snapshot.

(2) Show this thread