PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Good news for you Uphold XRP hodlers out there: πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡πŸš€

β€œWe’re excited to announce that we’ll be supporting the upcoming $SOLO airdrop following the snapshot on 12/24/21 at 8:00 PM UTC. Customers who hold $XRP on Uphold on that specific date will be credited. Initial support will not include trading or withdrawals. More info to come πŸš€β€β€”Uphold Inc.

link: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1473734660031193092?s=20

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Here is a step by step guide for Solo airdrop but Im still trying to understand this
https://www.stedas.hr/sologenic-solo-airdrop-xrp-holders.html

Ok I set up a solo wallet and transferred my XRP to the wallet from my Exodus acct.
Is there anything else we need to do you think once it is in one of these wallets for the snapshot?
Anything we need to do with the XRPToolkit forward?

Thanks btw for all your help.
Your chart here helped a LOT OF PPL hun.πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ˜‡πŸ™

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If I was you I would buy some Solo bc you'll get 1.5 match per Solo you own. It's $3.47 each share of Solo and lets say you buy 10 you'd get 15 matched, not bad! UpHold where I own my XRP doesn't have Solo if they did I'd buy some Solo. Anyways, Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you for the help and Merry Christmas to you too!

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nope that's all you needed to do. I'm glad it helped😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘

(1) Show this thread