Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron#Plandemic

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Oh, the HORROR!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

One of my friends asked me thru text yesterday “how’s it going?” And I said that I’ve had an awful headache the past 2 days so I’ve spent all day in bed, with the lights off because that’s the only thing that’s making me feel better.

Her response to me is “you should get a Covid test.”

I told her, you know, it can be migraines, or maybe it’s stress-related. Which has nothing to do with Covid.

People freak out over the tiniest things nowadays. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok, but that was my ONLY symptom and I tested positive. I treated myself at home thanks to Frontline Drs and I am much improved. And now I have antibodies!!

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SMLNE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it