Whether you are currently a fan of Lin Wood or not, you should read this if you are wondering why Trump seems to be “pushing the vaccines.”

Bottom line in all of this is THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF. That’s what it means to be a sovereign being.

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

It’s not that people don’t understand this statement & can agree that it could very well be true. Now that majority of the world knows, why continue the charade is the problem.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I believe the charade IS being brought to an end. Omicron is the end if the BS. As anecdotal evidence of this, I can tell you that I am surrounded by neighbours who are all double jabbed, and since the declaration of Omicron, their eyes have been opened. NONE of them will be getting boosters - and in so doing have prevented their lives from being further shortened (but only by a year or two). Med bed technology is real - and the COVID vaccinated will be - necessarily - among the first to benefit.

Why continue the charade? Because the charade is forcing Cabalist leaders to show what they REALLY are - and it’s working. The tyrants aren’t even trying to hide their evil anymore.

“It had to be this way.” - Q

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

What good is having a brain if you don't know how to use it?

That's the sad plight of the last 3 generations; software is installed, but they've lost the boot files.

Interestingly, some of the least "educated" people I know, some of whom only went up to 5th grade (or less) because they had to work to feed their families, are some of the SMARTEST folks I know!

Nobody had to teach them to think critically; it was born of necessity.

All of them remember hearing their parents say something like, "I don't have any children to waste on schooling."

Boy, has that statement become richer with time!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Exactly. AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It would have been far worse if [they] had rolled out the vaxx that [they] wanted to roll out.

I also believe that Trump's jabs were the saline placebos.

Thanks for posting this, Jason.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Critical reading and thinking skills must be applied. Trump outsmarted them and is 17 steps ahead of them. He gave us right to try which he highlighted at every one of his rallies!! He told us HCQ is a cure and ivermectin too!! The fact that pharmacies - aka poison centers - are not filling those two RXs exposes the pharmaceutical cabal.

Go to the farmacy not the pharmacy. Pharmacy root of the word sorcery and witchcraft. That is why they call it spelling - the words they use cast spells on us.

Responsibility falls on the individuals shoulders to pay attention and discern the truth. Trump and his TEAM are working with our Almighty Father to SAVE the CHILDREN and HUMANITY!! God WINS - Trump was chosen by God to lead us through this amazing time!!

Lin Wood and all the others were chosen too….and so were we!! Much ❤️ love to ALL

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Amen! Tons of love back to you Patriot! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

He took the lesser of all evils and that was to have war casualties vs. the entire world (exception of the elites in their underground bunkers) be killed. As the post tied to this states, the research of what he took was available to look at. The other stuff for the shots was never revealed until folks began stealing viles and even some pharmacists were beginning to examine the contents. All they had to look at initially was a blank sheet of paper that appeared to be the contents of the viles. Deception from the get go now. Everyone should know that these are not to be taken, PERIOD! Yet, what do we see, they run out to get the booster. You can't fix stupid.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Yes he pushes it but at the same time he also respects those who do not want to take it he has said this so many times he even gave KODAK a grant to come up with a cure and kodak are not big pharma so what could they come up with? maybe med beds who knows but the fact is that he respct your decision not to take it that is good enough for me but other people still losing their shit over him endorsing it well let him promote it as you do not need to take it so what is the problem with him endorsing it somebody please tell me i mean at the end of the day each individual takes charge of themselves and as long as my decision not to take it is respected then fck the vaxxers let them do what they want as it all comes down to choice

I worked for Kodak - in their Medical Machines division (back then their biggest products were blood analysers and dialysis machines). You have connected a dot for me. I believe that is precisely why Kodak was given a grant. Not to develop (the technology already exists) but to MASS PRODUCE med beds. 😃

(3) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Exactly - by now we should be able to decipher what is going on - we are in a war - a real war - 5D chess is so important - information war - Potus is gambling on us to understand this after 3 1/2 + years we don't get it?? Well then you have not been paying attention!

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Absolutely 💯

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

While I agree with this letter, I believe the “in-fighting” was/is strategic chaos - let the enemy think we have weak links in our chain. In any case, their personal beefs with each other are so not what we should all be focusing on. I truly believe on of Trump’s objectives is to make us see that we must think for ourselves. It is also a test - will human beings recognize their individual sovereignty and exercise it? If Donald Trump jumoed off a cliff, would we all follow suit?

(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

"Everyone with a brain" - problem is that even the normally most intelligent people will lose their ability to reason or even their willingness and patience to see what's truly happening and to read between the lines, when they're running off continuous emotion and fear, as this entire plandemic has triggered in them.