I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Whether you are currently a fan of Lin Wood or not, you should read this if you are wondering why Trump seems to be “pushing the vaccines.”

Bottom line in all of this is THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF. That’s what it means to be a sovereign being.

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

It’s not that people don’t understand this statement & can agree that it could very well be true. Now that majority of the world knows, why continue the charade is the problem.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I believe the charade IS being brought to an end. Omicron is the end if the BS. As anecdotal evidence of this, I can tell you that I am surrounded by neighbours who are all double jabbed, and since the declaration of Omicron, their eyes have been opened. NONE of them will be getting boosters - and in so doing have prevented their lives from being further shortened (but only by a year or two). Med bed technology is real - and the COVID vaccinated will be - necessarily - among the first to benefit.

Why continue the charade? Because the charade is forcing Cabalist leaders to show what they REALLY are - and it’s working. The tyrants aren’t even trying to hide their evil anymore.

“It had to be this way.” - Q