I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Whether you are currently a fan of Lin Wood or not, you should read this if you are wondering why Trump seems to be “pushing the vaccines.”

Bottom line in all of this is THINK FOR YOUR DAMN SELF. That’s what it means to be a sovereign being.

👉🏻 https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

While I agree with this letter, I believe the “in-fighting” was/is strategic chaos - let the enemy think we have weak links in our chain. In any case, their personal beefs with each other are so not what we should all be focusing on. I truly believe on of Trump’s objectives is to make us see that we must think for ourselves. It is also a test - will human beings recognize their individual sovereignty and exercise it? If Donald Trump jumoed off a cliff, would we all follow suit?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Everyone is getting caught up in "threads" of this Satanic plan to cause us ruination but not taking in the whole scene. I have some running arguments on GAB where the new "thing" there is the troll rollout of "Everything is all blacks gonna kill all whites war" now and the focus is being lost there that way.

Here on Anonup, it's all distractions with this Flynn/Lin bickering match and Trump/vaccines/mandates blah, blah, blah,...

It's working great if you're the bad guys...we're all bitching about a million different things and not a single damned group will get their shit together and UNITE...

It's like trying to get a class of kindergartners to all hold still and be totally silent in unison for five minutes...impossible!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

well said - for those that have been watching this show for almost 4 years should have caught on to this

(2) Show this thread