Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

What Money Money Money, can you say more Money.

"The Rittenhouse bail was paid by#FightBack Foundation, a 501(c)(4) non-profit, from donations it received," Wood told Insider Thursday in an email. "Under law, the bail monies must be returned to#FightBack."

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

100 percent agree

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"Something is off here."
"His false attacks are only backfiring against him."

May God Bless and Protect Truth-Telling Lin Wood. ❤️

Bizarre, unfolding.
What's up with Kenosha??

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

PS Strictly as a hopeless lover of the orally spoken word & literature written to stir emotions regardless of whatever Wells may have done in his life knowing what we know today. I must make a large nod toward one of the greatest master speakers of the written word I have ever heard. But Hitler was also a master in the same respect...so am I so am not sure how I am supposed to feel about that today "with all we know now"...sigh!
Speaking words publicly like that is walking right along the edge of a razor and you must take care to keep your balance. There will be no cutting involved, but the truth lies at the other end of that long almost invisible edge, and falling off of either side is all lies.
TRUTH has an absolute ZERO tolerance for anything except the truth.
I have written vast libraries of words in my life and spoken likely twice the same. I have MUCH to answer for as I actually recorded it in writing for review.
It's not what you put in that makes you evil, but what comes

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

THAT is creepy AF

(6) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I didn't trust Lin Wood about 2 months ago. I thought him and Stew had an agenda against Patriots. I was wrong, instead the DEEP STATE has an agenda on Patriots and Lin Wood.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

👊🙏😁agree 100 percent, but I always believed Lin because he is the only one who sticks to truth and he gives evidence, while the other just spout words and no facts.

Plus the ones who attacked Kin were ones i was wishy washy about for many reasons.

God Bless! Holding the line!

(1) Show this thread

I Support Lin Wood! So Disgusting What People Do, Instead Of Being Thankful! Sorry, I Don’t Trust Kyle, He Is For BLM Which Is Who Supposedly Went After Him. Now He’s Lying About Lin! Theres An Agenda Here! It Will Come Out!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder | Louder with Crowder - YouTube

DONATE HERE: https://www.freekyleusa.org/What is next for Kyle Rittenhouse? Find out straight from Kyle himself! He joins Crowder to discuss life after the t...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

This is quite interesting at that. When you listen to LW in any kind of interview he always says he is taping that conversation, so my guess is that he recorded every conversation he had with Kyle & others. He said Fightback has all the documents, hmmmm, no doubt. Was this a FF set up to use KR? Kyle is young & impressionable so eaily persuaded. Maybe, we will hopefully see what happens.

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts