Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

What Money Money Money, can you say more Money.

"The Rittenhouse bail was paid by#FightBack Foundation, a 501(c)(4) non-profit, from donations it received," Wood told Insider Thursday in an email. "Under law, the bail monies must be returned to#FightBack."

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

How much does this come into play about this issue I wonder?

#FightBack has to pay back a $150,000 promissory note to actor Rick Schroder who loaned#FightBack that amount of money to meet the final $150K needed to reach the $2M cash bail required to free Kyle at the end of November 2020. Rick did not donate the money to#FightBack for Kyle. It was a loan.#FightBack had to sign a written promissory note and Rick made me personally guarantee the#FightBack note. I did so to help Kyle and#FightBack.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

fightback helped guarantee the ricky loan. did kyle ever tell ricky thank you? did kyle thank fightback? did kyle thank lin wood for being gurantor?

(1) Show this thread