Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I Support Lin Wood! So Disgusting What People Do, Instead Of Being Thankful! Sorry, I Don’t Trust Kyle, He Is For BLM Which Is Who Supposedly Went After Him. Now He’s Lying About Lin! Theres An Agenda Here! It Will Come Out!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

This is quite interesting at that. When you listen to LW in any kind of interview he always says he is taping that conversation, so my guess is that he recorded every conversation he had with Kyle & others. He said Fightback has all the documents, hmmmm, no doubt. Was this a FF set up to use KR? Kyle is young & impressionable so eaily persuaded. Maybe, we will hopefully see what happens.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder | Louder with Crowder - YouTube

DONATE HERE: https://www.freekyleusa.org/What is next for Kyle Rittenhouse? Find out straight from Kyle himself! He joins Crowder to discuss life after the t...

🙏👊😄agree 100 percent