Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

"Something is off here."
"His false attacks are only backfiring against him."

May God Bless and Protect Truth-Telling Lin Wood. ❤️

Bizarre, unfolding.
What's up with Kenosha??

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

THAT is creepy AF

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

PS Strictly as a hopeless lover of the orally spoken word & literature written to stir emotions regardless of whatever Wells may have done in his life knowing what we know today. I must make a large nod toward one of the greatest master speakers of the written word I have ever heard. But Hitler was also a master in the same respect...so am I so am not sure how I am supposed to feel about that today "with all we know now"...sigh!
Speaking words publicly like that is walking right along the edge of a razor and you must take care to keep your balance. There will be no cutting involved, but the truth lies at the other end of that long almost invisible edge, and falling off of either side is all lies.
TRUTH has an absolute ZERO tolerance for anything except the truth.
I have written vast libraries of words in my life and spoken likely twice the same. I have MUCH to answer for as I actually recorded it in writing for review.
It's not what you put in that makes you evil, but what comes

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I've been studying Hitler & what may be the *real* history of WW2 - looks like the cabal may have done a huge smear campaign as regards Hitler

The SS is another thing altogether
Something I'm still working on but there may be a reason the German people loved him like Trump & the concentration camps were actually run by the communists?

Don't forget so many things are upside down, half lies or full lies

Joseph McCarthy is being vindicated & I have a feeling that's going to happen with a lot of historical figures
And those who were regarded as heroes may turn out to be the biggest criminals & pos of all

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Bloodline? Hmm...

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

woah...ty for your post. wow!! no coincidences?