āœØ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. āœØ

W H A T E V E R

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

šŸ¤žšŸ™ Kappy is alive! šŸŽ„

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

seems likešŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

That is one guy I really want to see alive and come out!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I believe Kappy too.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I very much know who Jon of god is. +++++ so many more.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I believe he's still alive.

QPatriot šŸ’„FINAL BATTLE! ā›ˆļøšŸŒŖļøšŸŒŸA New World aheadšŸŽ‰šŸŒŸšŸ™šŸ¼ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! šŸ™šŸ¼āœØšŸŒŸ

Yeah,no way she wasn't involved all that time. She's one of those that "won't be able to walk down the street." šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Yep - over the target.

(1) Show this thread