Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

she's so stale

as stale as that crusty white bread killary in her attempts to reboot

unless i see both these bitches in leg irons & chains - i'm changing the channel

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,and she didnt know girls smuggle dead babies in their backpacks out of her school in South Africa either, sure

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

oprah is a disgusting POS. I have despised her for years!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

She got invited to the Bohemian Grove. So she didn't know? Satan loves liars.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Opra says, while thinking, "I lie to the livestock, because they are too stupid to not believe me."

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Hang the biotch PUBLICALLY! 😡🤮

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Oprah is a DISGUSTING pig, she is the worst kind of evil, she pretends to "help" and "care" for humanity, but is only in it for the money and the power.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Kappy had this to say about her as well......

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

guess she disnt know she had competition 🤔 of course she knew! they were all in it together!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

she is also a child trafficker. if u dont know it you should do some homework about her and harvey weinstein and tom hanks and her guru friend dr john has already done down for trafficking and abuse

(1) Show this thread

Another piece of SHIT just like Pedo prince andrew, oh I didnt know that he was a MAJOR PEDOPHILE, TRAFFICKING CHILDREN ❗️🤬PEDOPHILE OPRAH YOU TO ARE FULL OF SHIT❗️🤬

This corrupt and hopelessly evil person
financed the John of “God” human trafficking
operation, raising funds from her unsuspecting audience
for years, stealing with a smile on her face.
Blood on her hands.

“My friend” , she said, she called the devil her friend!
Harvey weinstein is also HER friend,
Bill Clinton is also her friend,
Epstein is also her friend,
pedo Brandon is her friend,
Bill Cosby is her friend.
Your friends are very comfortable in your presence,
you high priestess of demonic origin, you are judged already,
your end will be bitter and the demonic entity that you serve
cannot deliver you from the justice that is coming looking for you.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bullshit! You Knew!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, sure, OK . . . let me see your ring . . .

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

Laughable and pathetic.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Bull 💩 you satanic empty souless entity!! Buh bye turd!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Good Try, Harpo! I wonder if she knew SHE was trafficking children! smdfh#vomit

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Uh huh. yep. duly noted. LOL!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I believe Kappy

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

That is one guy I really want to see alive and come out!!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

🤞🙏 Kappy is alive! 🎥

(6) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

we're supposed to believe her. i have a very small list of people i trust & none are pedophiles, and/or traffickers.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

liar, liar oprah, pants on fire

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Truth is not within her or around her…another bottomless pit of need!!

(1) Show this thread