I believe this to be the TRUTH about the Covid Vaccine… Please watch & share 🙏🏼 I pray this EVIL ends soon!! I have been trying to tell anyone I know that got vaxxed DO NOT take a booster!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I have tried for 6 years to wake my older sister up. As a last ditch effort I sent my only siblings the video on Bitchute to get them not to take boosters. I think I finally did it . . . she responded with an emoji that was crying. Dear GOD, I wish she would have listened sooner but better late than never . . . I pray.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have been trying to wake up my older siblings too. Still not happening for me. I have 3 older ones, that took the shots. I don't know about the boosters. They don't talk to me anymore.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I thought I was making headway until she said for me to not lecture her anymore. I didn't lecture her. I simply gave her links of information. It is hopeless and it crushes me. Today I really felt like I was going to go into a major panic attack. I am trying to prepare myself but yesterday I went to my first wake of someone jabbed and I am so scared.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Just keep praying for them. That's what I do. 3 of my older siblings pretty much cut me off as well and constantly thought I was lecturing them, just by sending them links. They are so brainwashed by CNN and other news outlets. I keep trying, but I have put it in GOD'S hands. It is up to him how this goes and he will make sure all demons are held accountable on his time. We have to believe and have patience. For we already know, GOD has already won. So pray, pray, pray and pray some more. Hugs to you. Keep the Faith and remember GOD won.

Thank you. Sending love Patriot. I will hold onto your words.

You are most welcome. If you ever need to talk, I am here. I will help you through this the best that I can. We are all in this together. We have to be here for each other and help each other through the tribulations and trials. GOD has this handled. Just try to remember that and keep him in your thoughts. That's how I get through this. Without GOD, I am nothing, but with GOD I have everything and more. He is my rock and my redeemer. He is my salvation that carries me through all of this madness. Believe me, I cry all the time and pray to him at all hours. He will help you and guide you through all of this.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

:)