Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doesnt Praying Medic have some Charges against him Domestic Abuse ?

As an ethos - yes, stay away; Freemasonry cannot be right as it invisibly privileges some people, encourages deceit and corruption, undermines social trust, and sustains hidden power by denying equal knowledge to all.

Just the lived reality means there are timing questions, trade-offs, and sometimes compromises you have to make to attain higher goals. Demanding every Mason in your life immediately renounces it, right now, may end up being self-sabotage.

My mother and her family are all JWs (i.e. Masonic-in-drag); I had to choose my moment to exercise my own freedom of conscience when young, and didn't ever disown anyone (as shunning is their tactic). Having had a lifetime of treading this fine line, it's not easy to get right.

"The only legitimate purpose of a secret society is to end the influence of secret societies" perhaps?

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

There are Christians who are afraid of Q, because it is said something like Q was used in Russia before the Bolsheviks took control. The story is Q appeared as our Q appeared. Lots of people who were against "communism" joined. The Bolsheviks or enemy took over the Q group and took the list of names and slaughtered the participants one by one.

Even knowing this, I decided it was worth the risk of being an anon, because I know what Q is saying is true. Therefore, I cannot stand otherwise, no matter what happens to me in the end. I'm accountable before God, for where I stand. Q stands for everything I've fasted & prayed for more than 30 years - justice.

Having dated military men. I knew frogs were military. Hundreds of "Kennedys" appear on twitter. Vincent Kennedy. Juan O'Savin appears w/alternate JFK Jr story. Kid by the Side of the Road. Trump puts 3M on notice, cancels their license. I see Wuhan lab research & NIH "cancer therapy". I learn about emoluments clause.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I don't believe that Praying Medic is a Free Mason.
Why would you think that he is? (If you don't mind my asking.)
I know that there is a history of Free Masonry in our country. I have renounced it on all sides of my family lines, all the way back to Adam. Renouncing Free Masonry is required to get free of unholy "familiar" spirits, best known as demons that cause generational curses. 🧐

IMHO and research, all religions and secret societies lead back to the Vatican.

There is only one God of love. He is accessible at anytime to develop a relationship with.

Seek God in all things. 🥰

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The earthly nexus of ALL secret societies.

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/are-secret-societies-real

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

First time I saw PM, I got a bad vibe. Guess I'm a bit nontrusting, but guess I was right.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

You can NOT be in GOD'S camp & be a Freemason.
GOD WILL NOT TOLERATE DIVIDED LOYALTIES.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

He also poo poos Q, thinks it's all conspiracy crap, so yeah, he's to me not good

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Funny, he wrote a book on Q posts.

(1) Show this thread

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

We have to stop with all the secrets.

I feel like the spell is in making the joiners of the secret societies somehow feel special and priviledged. It is the same ol same ol. Divide and Conquer duality.

Just have the guts to speak your truth if you believe in this freemasonry shit show.

Hiding makes me think you really don't beleve the doctrine you made an oath to.

Love or Fear

Which 4 letter word determines your path through this matrix insanity.

TY Doc

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

There is no institution which has been condemned more by the Catholic Church than Freemasonry. Fact.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response ... ... to his Publication

🧐
The JESUITS formed and created Freemasonry. And Freemasonry was created as the Protestant arm of the Roman Catholic church unbeknown to them, beguiled – fooled – into doing the work that Rome wanted them to do so that Rome could sit in the background while Freemasonry did it for them.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i dont follow him doc. i saw him along time ago while on Coast2coast and he uses his ego in the name of God. i dont like people like that so i stay away. eventually they will dig themselves into thier own grave

THE ONLY ALLEGIANCE that those morons have is their bs secret devil orgs. PERIOD> JFK was so fookin RIGHT> SEE>

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I Denounce Freemasonry, Praying Medic, Jordan Sayer, Alex Jones, etc. I am a Child of Our Lord Jesus. I give all the Glory to our Savior in Heaven. I am His Servant.

I denounce freemasonry. Yeshua is my lord and it His Kingdom, as given by Adonai, not theirs, not trans satan, nor anyone who worships that filth. This is one nation under GOD. Cant wait for all these secret turd dwelling socieities to be completely gone.

Thank you for this post.

I do not know what Kennedy Vision means.

a whole lot of professing Christians as well

Add Jordan Sather IMHO too to that list.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This mason is running for Sheriff in Chippewa County, WI. What he stands for looks to be perfect but he didnt mention anything about his ties to Freemasonry.

Check out his pin.

https://marconforsheriff.com

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

People are not looking close enough when electing the TOP LEO of their County. We just elected the wrong candidate in our County.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Interesting we like Marc On Shooting, it’s a drive for us. I have a friend that works for him, a gun smith. You just never know.

(2) Show this thread

i denounce freemasonry, fake royalty, governments, corporations, illuminati and all secret socities

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

100% Denounce With You!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I learnrd about freemasory and all the secret societies in the last few years from all you anons on socialmedia, I had never seen any of it in person, until driving downtown in this small town I live in of 20,000 people, there bigger than daylight is their symbol on a brick building next to the local flower shop. It scared the crap out of me. Everyone knows everyone here, I'm a transplant been here 7 years now, I put my friend making on hold. I did have the chance to meet our local sheriff, at a Trump get together (still unsure about him).

(6) Show this thread

Me:
I am not Freemason!!! I follow Jesus Christ Only!!

What about President Trump where is he with this Freemason denouncing? 🤔

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I used to follow Godlewski until he continued to speak of his "Inside sources". Then he attacked Juan. I left his page. This is who Q warned us of.
I do follow Juan because he is wonderful at connecting what is happening today with the bible. Juan has been a good teacher.

(1) Show this thread

Praying Medic always looked like someone I would cast as a C👁A agent in a Jason Bourne film. He always seemed maybe a little toooooo nice.

the shill always feel wrong, ive experienced a few along my journey for truth. they get easier to spot and i trust my instinks now more thab ever! Q has encouraged us to ask questions and look for truth.❤️ if the military needs help taking down the masonic lodges (8) in my area let me know. freemasons have no secrets now

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I fly the bird at everyone I see with the symbol bumper stickers. Fook em all

Everything leads back to Rome

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I denounce freemasonry and only worship the Lord God!

king james was a flamer too

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Be careful who you follow.
That dude is s fraud and a charlatan.
#Gatekeeper
https://youtu.be/zfNHLUx6vmE

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

When I saw the posed tears running down his face I couldn’t watch anymore and all trust was lost.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This was one I had a question mark about early on
Occasionally some decent info is posted but I'm wary of this one (and quite a few more)

(2) Show this thread

I was thinking about how I should show up to our local Catholic Church we used to attend and take the service over 🤔 They should have to shut down. They knew all of this was happening . i might need bail money Patriots 😅🤣😂

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Welcome in club. 🤣😂👍 I think they will run away from you because they know it's true. Even the cops know it.

(1) Show this thread