Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have#KennedyVision

i denounce freemasonry, fake royalty, governments, corporations, illuminati and all secret socities

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I learnrd about freemasory and all the secret societies in the last few years from all you anons on socialmedia, I had never seen any of it in person, until driving downtown in this small town I live in of 20,000 people, there bigger than daylight is their symbol on a brick building next to the local flower shop. It scared the crap out of me. Everyone knows everyone here, I'm a transplant been here 7 years now, I put my friend making on hold. I did have the chance to meet our local sheriff, at a Trump get together (still unsure about him).

100% Denounce With You!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I second the motion.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I second the motion.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I am with you!

I join you!