Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

WWG1WGA!!! lol never!! 🤣🤣

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Oh, MY oh MY oh MY oh MY!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

You have just saved me from so much typing as I've striven to defend Flynn against a certain divider's attacks on him!

I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I actually had someone post a Lin/Flynn podcast in regards to that very topic under one of my comments...

LMAO! ...that the poster didn't understand how to read between the lines with Flynn's clues/comments... and so I proved him wrong...

...never heard back from the dude... Heheheh

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

If Q is a fake then a lot of money is spent in the QPosts more than the average person can afford?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Q Decodes Taunts the Rothschilds?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I think he knows qanon is fake.

I know he knows Q is real.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In the age of information, discernment is the key.

LOL

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Many people do not believe this is a movie.. Why would people be suffering so much? It's nothing fake or funny about that.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

LQL

he was explicit in his language; said QAnon is CIA created.

Q and Anons exist
QAnon does not.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Exactly!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

YEP ,EXACTLY!!

(2) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

nah 🍿

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Optics.

The Art of War

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

🎯

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

he is acutely aware that Qanon is a cia psyop, however, Q is not anon and anon isnt Q

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I dont think he could possibly think that you know he knows better, but all the drama confuses everyone, and that particular part seems not necessary, maybe some purpose.
Nana is just not a drama fan I guess.
Maybe I will just skippy tho this part of the movie.

Bullshit flying everywhere!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I think it's part of the art of war tactic, confusion also confuses the enemy ... they come out in the open where we can grab them!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

NO!

I want my twitner account back, too...

No

Nope!

What ever Those Silly Patriots are doing...it’s working!!! 😂🤣😂

Denounce Q, right after Jack steps down and then BAM.... LOOK TO TWITTER... 55!!
“My Fellow Americans...”. It’s all happening according to Plan.

Rachel is eating out of the WINNER’S hands!! 🤣😂

https://t.me/PepeDeluxed/14034

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Hell no, optics!

(1) Show this thread

Not at all, Flynn knows the deal . . .

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hell no, lol :) . . . Our friend would be rolling over in her grave.
I remember when she visited Gen Flynn and brought all kinds of Q stuff up to him . . .

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Flynn also said Veronica was a close family friend. And we all love Veronica!
Can you see fog accumulating?
EVERYTHING HAS MEANING.
Critical thinking is being taught to ALL sides right now. Thats what this is all about.
HOW to critically THINK!
Does the Anon movement LOOK weakend?

Necessary.
🍿🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Nope!!

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Nope!

Never. Rule 1 no outside comms.