Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Many people do not believe this is a movie.. Why would people be suffering so much? It's nothing fake or funny about that.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

#Q says otherwise.
War is hell!
If you only fear, you lose.
I have compassion for all.
Ephesians: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
#armorofGod

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Some people said they don't view the "Q" posts because they think it's a hoax, psy-op fake. I get this alot of family and friends. They call people delusional that believe in it. I keep hearing this from people in the family and friends.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts