Sometimes this movie sucks and seems like it will never end. Trust me Patriots, I am with you.

Hang in there!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The only thing that keeps me hanging on is the children we need to save and protect them from these demons.

So glad there are still a lot of familiar people around. Hanging in there DOQ!

What if it never ends?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wth is this with Gen. Flynn saying outright that Q and anons are a bunch bullshit phsy-opps and basically calling anons idiots?

Nana understands disinformation too but it doesnt have to go that far does it?

I listened to the full phone call myself. It has been cut now but Lin Wood did say that he was tired of Qanons throwing him under the bus, but he did think that Q drops were true and anons were doing things for the right reasons.
I think the current one circulating cut out that part.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IMHO, after having just recently discovered this as well, Fynn KNOWS that Q is "real"ly doing something and he thinks he knows who and what it is. Except he's probably wrong about that later. Some folks will follow the Flynn crew and denounce Q, but truth be told Flynn is NQT in THE KNQW. Loving the Movie right now.

(1) Show this thread

That's comforting! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana question, and you know there always is one, is whether raising the debt ceiling will even help them since they can not longer print physical money, they are bankrupt and cant borrow any money, and there is not enough new revenue coming in to cover their budgets due to no one paying and businesses going under?

Waiting to see...

Who still has their money in a large central bank?

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Hold the line...never give up!!! ✔
The END won't be for everyone...
We are with you

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Just file the application for the exempion of going through all the end credits...😉😎🤣
We'll be fine Patriots
Much better than that actually
We'll be Free!!!
Trust the Plan🔥

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I didn't come this far to only come this far 👊 Hey Doq! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving😁#wwg1wga
STILL🇺🇸

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

It seems more interminable than a Kevin Costner western sometimes! Thanks for the reassurance. I remember that the EBS activation and related events will occur on God's timeline, not mine. 🙂

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Thx Doq 4 the encouragement!
We need more of this!
This 🎥is Wayyyyy 2 Long Captain!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Do we have any other choice? Thank you for confirming how so many of us feel.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

😎👍

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Program by Q and Anons
I love this 💚🇺🇸💜🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

(5) Show this thread

Does it end in time for Christmas? I'd like to celebrate "It's a Wonderful Life Style" praising my savior for his good works.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

💕💗💗🪶🙏🏻🥰 i believe it will be

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨🙏✨ I FEEL you, yes, TRUST the plan.

I take comfort in the fact that MILLIONS & probably by now BILLIONS of us are focused on the same gorgeous VISION — FREEDOM!! And BILLIONS of us by now know that a beautiful brave new world & new deep state demon-free Nation for each country is on the horizon. Whether it’s NESARA / GESARA / TRUMPSARA or something else, Financial Freedom & Abundance, Health & Healing, Freedom & Sovereignty are part of that plan.
I pray with all my heart we truly are in for “a December to remember.”

#QFS
#STARLINK
#SpaceForce
#NESARAGESARA
#Abundance
#Healing
#godwon#wwg1wga

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

I would agree 100%. Unfortunately Doq many good Patriots are losing hope. Between the jabs and loss of jobs and all the other BS that has gone on. Like I said the other day, Im ready for the ending credits.

It might have been easier if we had been advised by Q to go to the bathroom beforehand...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

God is in charge. END OF STORY.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

need drugs plz

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

The big picture is so clear. Patience is my middle name now. People need reassurance though. 🙏❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

The frustrating part of all this.........those awake & know what's happening are also being put through this suffering waiting for the others to awaken....somehow doesn't seem fair right?

Kinda like one kid in the class making trouble & the rest of class gets punished.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have had moments of depression i think looking at all those yet to wake up around me. Thought i finally understood “ignorance is bliss”. They seemed to live their lives undisturbed. That being said, I would NOT want to switch sides. Thankful for what i know.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + Doq + I#trusttheplan = = = > < >
Pray +#trusttheplan = = = > < >
#GodWins = = = > < >