Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sometimes this movie sucks and seems like it will never end. Trust me Patriots, I am with you.

Hang in there!

Wth is this with Gen. Flynn saying outright that Q and anons are a bunch bullshit phsy-opps and basically calling anons idiots?

Nana understands disinformation too but it doesnt have to go that far does it?

I listened to the full phone call myself. It has been cut now but Lin Wood did say that he was tired of Qanons throwing him under the bus, but he did think that Q drops were true and anons were doing things for the right reasons.
I think the current one circulating cut out that part.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IMHO, after having just recently discovered this as well, Fynn KNOWS that Q is "real"ly doing something and he thinks he knows who and what it is. Except he's probably wrong about that later. Some folks will follow the Flynn crew and denounce Q, but truth be told Flynn is NQT in THE KNQW. Loving the Movie right now.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response CRAIG CARLTON to his Publication

I have always loved Flynn too but I do not get the feeling that he is in the inner most circle lately.
While it may all be for optics, let me repeat may be for optics, my first clue was Juan talking about him and Sidney getting a meeting with DJT after the election pushing an insurrection.
If the military had stepped in then there would have been tremendous loss of life in the streets and& endless civil war because not enough were awake at that particular time.
Juan's rendition of that meeting indicated that while what Flynn and Sidney were doing was imperative necessary work to be done & that they were Patriots but that they were trying to get him to do the wrong thing at the time cause they were not privy to all of the information that Trump had to make the decision.
Hence, while needed and Patriots, perhaps not directly in the inner circle as I had originally thought Flynn to be.
Or then again could all just be an act since we appear to be watching the greatest movie ever ma

(2) Show this thread