Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sometimes this movie sucks and seems like it will never end. Trust me Patriots, I am with you.

Hang in there!

The frustrating part of all this.........those awake & know what's happening are also being put through this suffering waiting for the others to awaken....somehow doesn't seem fair right?

Kinda like one kid in the class making trouble & the rest of class gets punished.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have had moments of depression i think looking at all those yet to wake up around me. Thought i finally understood “ignorance is bliss”. They seemed to live their lives undisturbed. That being said, I would NOT want to switch sides. Thankful for what i know.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response God Wins to her Publication

I dont think its worth getting depressed over those who are unwilling to pay attention at this point

Focus on you and your family, you’ll feel much better

(1) Show this thread
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It’s much easier talking about this stuff now then it was 10+ years ago. Seems like its taking forever but the people are waking up! God has got us!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

agree
it will happen when it happens
not relying on dates anymore

(1) Show this thread