It is amazing what comes out to say hi when you clear the distractions in your life.
Maybe you tweak the colors and the contrast....
So many new friends stopped by to tell Sam good bye.
Watch the water was it?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Two symbols. An earlier Post ....maybe the same?πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

To the left of waterfall at top is a figure of a head, looks like JFK kinda.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Precious Light, I noticed in the gematria the name of Myk Hyn. That was what this picture had something to do with.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Also to the right of the water fall are letters or symbols. Cannot fine tune them thou. Not sure it spells something out.

Many creatures on the left of the photo. Tall ones bent over and an owl or something like it with a beak

Now how does Sam connect? I did Gematria on his name and nothing stuck out except the first one says Born in Heaven. Was Sam the angel?

I put on a filter called Zeke and it showed the angels wings perfectly. the waterfall is the angel!.

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

You know, since I was a little kid, I have a recurring dream where my 'uncle', Archangel Michael, picks me up in the dream and we go to a hill to peek over and watch this 'horned Satan beast (At least I always seem to know the beast is Satan). All the beast does is move what I have always call cinder blocks, around from one place to another on the ground like in grids opening up something. He always seems to know we are there. Does nothing. Tries to get compassion from us. We give none. Michael puts his arms/wings around me again and takes me back. It's only been since Benghazi that I've been able to figure out the dream and keep moving forward. So, double, triple thanks for you guys and all you do! This photo and the rectangular dimensions with all the demon skulls and giant book bottom right are just like the recurring dream...
sorry for the ramble

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

I love to hear stories like this because it just reinforces that God and his angels are always with us. Not only for protection but to share their wisdom. You would not believe how so very close you are to what I have read. Please feel free to share whatever you feel comfortable doing so. It warms the heart and excites the soul.

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Goes tight along with 'one angel can take out 185,000...'

Upon a closer inspection, I do see a few Angels and openings, but what I see more are heads, stone heads of demons, one clearly with horns on the lower right, cyclops, others just crammed closely together, frozen. Am I correct, or imagination taking over, cause there are a lot of them!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

You are correct but those may not be demon heads on the ground, they might just be those who suffered under the Anti Christ.
It is important to remember that all godly beings are ethereal so they only show what they want you to see. Clouds are their favorite places to hide from humanity. Some deities are vilified by humans but are actually good. We have a lot of homework to catch up on.

(1) Show this thread

Wait, your other posts, monsters in the water, yachts into subs, but not aliens...I know this ties in somehow.

There is also a symbol coming through above where you have the camera symbol. Seems I have seen that before...

My first impression of the water is a translucent beam of light. Transport?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The whole stream...It is an angel, and there are many more in the picture. There are doorways as well.

(1) Show this thread